4 Ways to Jumpstart Your Morning Routine
1. Either plop down your environmentally friendly Jade yoga mat and do a few minutes of morning Sun Salutations to get the kinks out, or lie in bed and stretch for a few minutes. Think you don’t have time? Yogi William J. Broad, author of “The Science of Yoga” says that even as little as five minutes of yoga a day will improve your life. Morning yoga lubricates your joints, creates heat in your body, and revs your circulation, too.
2. Take time to close your eyes and breathe. Visualize yourself in the light of success before you choose what to wear today. You don’t need fancy instruction or a guided quest. Just sit still, close your eyes and breathe deeply, envisioning success.
3. Enjoy a shower with an eco-friendly, complexion-improving, oxygenating showerhead. You realize that morning shower sets the most positive tone for your day, and a sublime massage-like shower can reduce stress and improve your positive outlook. Oxygenics technology and design:
· Works like a waterfall, drawing in water and mixing it with air. This purifies the water and combats free radicals.
· Deep cleans pores, exfoliates skin, and more thoroughly washes away soap products than other shower heads (because of the uniquely patterned water droplets).
· Stimulates collagen production and increases skin vibrancy, yielding significant anti-aging benefits.
· Works efficiently, producing a phenomenal shower in less time using fewer resources. Oxygenics is recognized as a leader in water efficiency, and won an EPA Award for Environmental Excellence.
4. Polish off your morning with a cup of organic Davidson’s green or black tea to sharpen your focus and warm your insides. Also, since so many studies are now touting the huge antioxidant benefits of a.m. coffee, you can sip your cup of joe without the guilt.
This simple routine only adds 20 minutes to your morning but improves productivity and boosts your mood first thing. Now, get set and go!Tags: eco-friendly, Green home, natural beauty