Mind, Body, Beauty from the Inside Out!
JOIN Makeup Artist and Green Beauty + Wellness Coach Rebecca Casciano,
for Mind, Body, Beauty! In this 3-hour interactive workshop, you will
Learn how to enhance your inner and outer beauty!
* EXPERIENCE your beauty from deep within. Life-Stylist Raquel will teach you how to fall madly in love with yourself and meditate yourself beautiful using special breathing techniques, mantras and guided visualization.
* EXPLORE your own “Happiness Blueprint” and how it is connected to beauty. Happiness Coach Jennifer will share a powerful exercise with you that has the potential to transform all areas of your life and move you into a place of confidence, ease and freedom.
* ENHANCE your natural outer beauty. Celebrity MakeUp Artist Rebecca will teach you 2 “easy-breezy” summer makeup looks you can recreate at home, using her favorite Green Beauty products. You will also receive a personal mini-makeup consultation after the demo!
* TAKE HOME a fabulous Mind, Body, Beauty Gift Bag valued at $100! Your stylish V-Keen tote bag will contain healthy makeup and skincare products from top natural beauty brands.
* NOURISH your body. Beauty-boosting refreshments will be provided during the event. Pangea Organics Skincare will provide sampling of their luxurious creams, cleansers, toners and more.
Thursday, July 18
6:30-7:00 Refreshments and mingling
7:00-8:30 Workshops with Q+A
8:30-9:30 Mini-makeup consultations with Rebecca, sample and shop, mingle + meet amazing, like-minded women!
Your Mind, Body, Beauty Hosts:
Rebecca Casciano is a Makeup Artist and Green Beauty + Wellness Coach, who empowers her clients to explore the connection between their inner health and outer beauty. She is passionate about educating women on the benefits of a nourishing, plant-based diet, lifestyle and beauty routine, which includes cosmetics that are safe, sustainable and effective.
A makeup artist and educator for nearly 13 years, Rebecca’s work has been featured in magazines such as ELLE and Essence, shows like America’s Next Top Model and Miss Universe and on celebrities from Mary J. Blige to Martha Stewart.
Rebecca struggled with chronic cystic acne for years before she discovered a holistic approach. This not only helped heal her skin, but transformed her entire lifestyle and approach to beauty. Visit www.rebeccacasciano for her portfolio and services.
Jennifer Kass is a holistic happiness coach and spiritual mentor, who guides clients in one-on-one transformational programs that align all areas of your life, allowing you to step into your full potential. Jennifer uses practical spiritual tools that provide a gateway to your inner happiness.
She holds a degree in Journalism from the University of Colorado and is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City. She is a former editor at Allure magazine and has contributed to Well+GoodNYC.com, The New York Post and Prevention.com.
Jennifer is also a Beauty Ecologist with Pangea Organics, part of the movement to bring organic, all-natural beauty care products to millions of households worldwide. Visit www.kasshealth.com for more about Jennifer!
Raquel Griffin is a soul-powered life-stylist and fashion expert from fabulous New York City. Half creative mastermind, half mantra-chantin’ hippie chic, she’s the voice of www.granolaglamour.com; a modern millennial digest for aesthetic junkies, conscious fashionistas, foodies & green devotees alike.
Also a coach & consultant, Raquel pours her eclectic blend of talent & experience into a holistic, 360° approach to living and working gorgeously that helps her clients fall back in love with themselves so they can shine baby, shine.
Victoria Keen is the Founder of V-Keen, a lifestyle brand dedicated to empowering women through conscious clothing since 2003. A further extension of this vision is an ongoing Urban Wellness Lecture Series hosted at the Great Jones Space, a beautiful light filled loft in New York City.
Victoria’s Great Jones Space hosts lectures, workshops, and yoga classes led by inspiring speakers and practitioners from all over the world to increase awareness around holistic health, science and spirit. Her inspiration is building a high vibrational community through intention and purpose.
Great Jones Space is located at 9 Great Jones Street #1, between Broadway and Lafayette in NoHo. Visit www.v-keen.com for more information and to book the space for your next event.
Mind, Body Beauty Gift Bags Sponsored By:
Tags: beauty, eco-friendly, fashion, natural beauty, repurposing, sustainable green news, sustainable style